The recipient has not received the card
If a recipient hasn't received your ecard, please double-check the accuracy of your recipient's e-mail address.
If the e-mail address is correct, please go to the card history and see if your card is there.
If the card was sent and the recipient didn't receive it, his/her internet service provider could have moved the card email to a bulk/spam folder for some reason. You can ask the recipient to check the bulk/spam folder for the card email.
What is Ojolie's refund policy?
If you are not satisfied with your membership and our service, we will refund your membership fee within the first 30 days. Just send us a request.
How do I send a card?
Here is a short video tutorial for sending a card.
It shows the following:
- edit the greetings and message
- add an address manually
- add an address from the address book
We strongly suggest you send yourself a card to see how it works.
Here is the instruction to send a card:
1) In a card category page, move the mouse over a card image. The box around the card will expand with a card description and a button "SEND THIS CARD".
2) Click the card thumbnail to preview the card.
3) Click the "SEND THIS CARD" button to go to the card design page (step 1).
4) On the card design page (step 1), you see the card and the message area below it. You can edit the greeting and message and change the font style, size, and color. Just click into the greeting and the message to edit. Your recipient will receive the card exactly like how you have designed it.
5) When you are done, you can click the "CONTINUE" button on the top of the page and go to step 2.
6) On this page (step 2), you type in the following information:
- Sender name
- A email subject
- A personal email message
- Recipient name and email. You can type in a recipient info one by one. Or you can add from your address book by clicking the "ADDRESS BOOK" link.
- You can schedule the card by clicking the "SCHEDULE DELIVERY" link.
7) When you are done, click the "SEND CARD" button to send the card.