The recipient has not received the card.
If a recipient hasn't received your ecard, please double-check the accuracy of your recipient's e-mail address.
If the e-mail address is correct, please go to the card history and see if your card is there.
If the card was sent and the recipient didn't receive it, his/her internet service provider could have moved the card email to a bulk/spam folder for some reason. You can ask the recipient to check the bulk/spam folder for the card email.
What is Ojolie's refund policy?
If you are not satisfied with your membership and our service, we will refund your membership fee within the first 30 days. Just send us a request.
How do I 1) see the status of the cards sent/scheduled, 2) change card message, 3) change email message, 4) change schedule, and 5) add more recipients to a scheduled card?
Go to the card history. You can see the status for each "card group". When you sent/scheduled a card, all the recipients you created for this card belong to this "card group". In the Action drop down menu, you can perform the following actions. Here is a short video tutorial.
1) Click the tracking to see the status of the card sent to each recipient.
2) Click the edit card to change card greetings & message.
3) Click the edit ingo to change email subject & message.
4) Click the change date to change the schedule.
5) Click the send more to add/delete recipients.
How do I add addresses to the address book?
How do I send a card?
Here is a short video tutorial for sending a card.
It shows the following:
- edit the greetings and message
- add an address manually
- add an address from the address book
We strongly suggest you send yourself a card to see how it works.
Here is the instruction to send a card:
1) In a card category page, move the mouse over a card image. The box around the card will expand with a card description, a SEND THIS CARD button and PREVIEW THIS CARD button.
2) Click the card thumbnail to preview the card immediately below this thumbnail.
3) Click the PREVIEW THIS CARD to preview the card in a new page.
4) Click the SEND THIS CARD button to go to the card design page (step 1).
5) On the card design page (step 1), you see the card and the message area below it. You can edit the greeting and message and change the font style, size, and color. Just click into the greeting and the message to edit. Your recipient will receive the card exactly like how you have designed it.
6) When you are done, you can click the CONTINUE button on the top of the page and go to step 2.
7) On this page (step 2), you type in the following information:
- Sender name
- A email subject
- A personal email message
- Recipient names and emails. You can type in a recipient info one by one. Click the ADD button to add the recipient info to the list below. Or you can add from your address book by clicking the ADDRESS BOOK link.
- You can schedule the card by clicking the SCHEDULE DELIVERY link.
8) When you are done, click the REVIEW button to review the card.
9) In the review page (step 3), click the SEND CARD button to send the card.
10) In the confirmation page, you can click the CARD HISTORY button to see the status of the card.
What is the cost?
We offer a free membership and paid membership. Please go to the Pricing page to sign up or renew.
A free membership allows you to send the free cards in our card collection.
A paid membersihp allows you to send all cards on the site.
How do I renew?
Please log in to your existing account with your email address and password. Then click the Pricing menu item to renew.